Sodium chloride is the common salt and used widely in the healthcare industry as a normal isotonic solution and disinfectant. It is also used to replenish sodium loss by dehydration and excessive sweating.
- Suitable for healthcare use
- Suitable for homecare use
- Manufactured in the USA
- Multiple packaging options are available
- CAUTION: Research use only.
MDL Number: MFCD00003477
Synonyms: Salt, Halite, Sea salt, Rock salt, Saline
- Appearance: white crystalline solid
- Assay: ≥99.0%
- pH (5% in water, 25°C: 5.0 – 9.0
Free Delivery on orders over $50 for the continental US
Technical Customer Support
Call us (716) 777-3776 E-mail or Chat
Credit Cards, PayPal, Bank Transfer