DMSO is a high polar aprotic solvent that has many uses from natural pain relief to food flavoring. DMSO is frequently used in combination with BSA or fetal bovine serum (FBS) used in cell freezing media to protect cells from ice crystal-induced mechanical injury.
- 0.2 µm sterile filtered
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications
- Suitable for reagent preparation
- Suitable for solvent
- Manufactured in the USA
- Multiple packaging options are available
- DMSO freezes around 18.5 °C (64 °F) and may look like glass crystals. During shipping, DMSO may freeze. Place in warm water to thaw, do not put in a microwave.
- CAUTION: Research use only.
MDL Number: MFCD00002089
- Appearance: clear, colorless
- Assay: ≥ 99.0%
- Water (Karl Fisher): ≤ 0.10%
- Color (APHA): ≤ 10
Free Delivery on orders over $50 for the continental US
Technical Customer Support
Call us (716) 777-3776 E-mail or Chat
Credit Cards, PayPal, Bank Transfer