ViroTrans™ Viral Transport Media (VTM) is manufactured under the guidance of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – SOP#: DSR-052-01.
- VTM is designed for the collection, transportation, and short-time storage of viral specimens from nasal & oral cavities, saliva, etc.
- The media will store viral samples and inactivate bacteria and fungi because of the presence of antibiotics and fungizone.
- Stored samples can be used for molecular and rapid tests.
- VTM can be provided as bulk or in tubes. VTM tubes are 10 ml volume with 1.5, 2.0 or 3.0 ml fills. Tubes are packed in 100 tubes per cardboard box.
- VTM tubes are shipped ambient and should be stored at 4-25°C
Free Delivery on orders over $50 for the continental US
Technical Customer Support
Call us (716) 777-3776 E-mail or Chat
Credit Cards, PayPal, Bank Transfer