flocked nylon fiber head (3 mm x 20 mm) polypropylene handle (12.6 cm) with molded break point at 6 cm from the tip
Excellent sample collection and release ability, the capillary action between the nylon fibers enhances the loading of the aqueous sample, and the sample is concentrated on the surface of the swab, making it easier to elute. These flocking swabs are versatile for use and used in virology, bacteriology, forensic testing, DFA testing, enzyme immunoassay, polymerase chain reaction and molecular diagnostic based assays, and more. It can also be used for nasal, throat, and mouth sampling of respiratory viruses such as influenza, corona (COVID-19), swine flu, avian flu, etc.
- Strict process conditions, no DNase and RNase, no endotoxin, no cell inhibitors.
- Can be used by people and livestock
- Easy and fast operation
- Individually packaged in a double sterilized plastic/paper (easy peel off paper) pouch
- With extraordinary water absorption capacity, the number of specimens collected is increased
- Increased release rate for collected specimens, ensuring high reliability of results
- The plastic rod has a unique breakable design for easy specimen transport
- E-beam irradiation sterilized with independent packaging